Phillip Island Tours
|Duration||Half Day Tour|
|Group Size||Max 24 People|
|Tour Style||Deluxe Express|
This great half day budget tour to Phillip Island will provide you with express transport from Melbourne giving you the opportunity to visit two of Melbourne’s most iconic natural wildlife attractions.
• Learn more about little penguins and the local wildlife at the Award winning Information centre.
• Walk along the Boardwalks of the Penguin Parade, and watch as the penguins make their way back to their burrows.
• Pass through the Seaside town of San Remo before crossing the bridge to Phillip Island
• Soak up the lovely views of Western Port Bay and French island
• Be amused and entertained as our friendly guide provides you with informative commentary along the way
• Lookout for local Wallabies, Echidnas and Cape Barren Geese as we drive through the Summerland’s.
• Enjoy dinner at the Penguin parade (own expense) before the grand finale
• Entry into the award-winning Penguin Parade to watch the jaw dropping Penguin Parade.
Join us for one of Melbourne’s most popular sightseeing tours. A visit to Phillip Island to meet the world-famous little penguins! The penguins afternoon tour is the perfect way to see the highlights of Phillip Island whilst allowing enough time for you to explore the city during the day.
Enjoy the company of your new-found friends as our hospitable guide entertains and informs you on the way to the island, pointing out loads of interesting sites and facts along the way.
After some dinner at the penguin parade we settle in to watch the spectacular phenomenon that is the Phillip Island Penguin Parade. You’ll be awe-struck as the penguins magically appear before like tiny dots out of the surf, and then proceed to perform there well-rehearsed parade, making their way right past you and into their burrows for the night.
Departs: Approx. 1:00pm (Winter) - 3:40pm (Summer)
Return: Approx. 9:00pm (Winter) - 12 Midnight (Summer)
(Seasonal changes will effect departure times, please call our reservations team for details)
CURRENT PICKUP LOCATIONS ARE:
What to bring:
• Warm and cool clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
***Bring adequate clothing due to cool conditions in all seasons***
No photography allowed at the Penguin Parade!
BONUS OPTIONS & PACKAGE DEAL DISCOUNTS!
a) Penguins Plus Viewing platform available for extra $25
b) Eureka Skydeck & Edge Experience upgrade available at time of booking for and extra $15
To upgrade your ticket please call (03) 8560 2930 to check for availability as spaces are strictly limited.
Travel Freedom have over 20 years experience helping travellers and locals explore some of Australia's greatest highlights and unique locations! We have helped over 1.8 million travellers plan and book their dream holiday so you can be sure you're booking with the best!
We offer a price beat guarantee on all of our tours and activities. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere for any comparable tours or activities, let us know and we will beat it! You can relax knowing that you're getting the best deal all while experiencing the best tour available.
Every booking made with Travel Freedom is handled by real people, who are available 7 days a week to answer any enquiries you may have about our tours! Our live chat, email, and phone contact options make it easy for you to speak to us about any questions you might have.